1 / Bookings
- All bookings are subject to a non-refundable booking fee of £50 (offers/sale require £75 booking fee). The booking fee amount will be credited back to your final bill after treatment has been carried out.
- Booking Fees can be paid when you book on our website, bank transfer or by link provided. Bookings are not confirmed until a booking fee has been received. If there is a delay in making a booking fee payment, your appointment slot may be allocated to somebody else. A booking will not be held for you.
- Full client details including a mobile number and email address must be provided at the time of booking.
- All consultation and declarations must be digitally completed before your appointment.
2 / Cancellation
Whilst we fully appreciate that sometimes situations are out of your control, however please understand that we are very clear on our policies regarding cancellations and lateness.
Please note that in the event of a cancellation or failure to attend an appointment the following conditions will apply:
- More than 48 hours notice – No charge
- Less than 48 hours notice – £50 booking fee will be lost
- No shows – £50 booking fee will be lost
3 / Lateness
Please note that if you are over 15 minutes late for your appointment we may have to reschedule your treatment if it cannot be completed in the remaining time frame.
All attempts to reschedule in a timely manner will be made. If we do not hear from you for 15 or more minutes into your scheduled appointment time it is considered a “No-Show” and you will lose your £50 booking fee.
It is at our discretion as to whether it is safe and professional to go ahead with treatments in the time frame available.
In the event you are unable to be seen, you will lose your booking fee and you will be required to make a new booking.